Childhood
Childhood
Remember the time when we were so little
Carefree and innocent without any riddle
Yes I'm talking about the Childhood days
When we could play and study in our own ways
No tensions, no stress, nothing to be worried about
I wish to go back to that time when we had no doubt
We could take naps whenever we want
Play all day and don't care about anyone's taunt
To the time when phones were not so important to sound
Just playing with your friends and family and happiness all around
Not jealous of others success stories
Being in your imaginary world of glories
Nothing can be so beautiful than your own childhood
I wish to go back to the time when excitement was a mood
Adorably walking from here to there without any problems in your head
Without any questions about your future with stress-free sleep off to bed
Though it's not possible to become an infant again
Adulting is a part of life which you have to maintain
But I hope you can find that innocent child inside you
Never let it go away from your soul and be forever with you
- Shivangi
Remember the time when we were so little
Carefree and innocent without any riddle
Yes I'm talking about the Childhood days
When we could play and study in our own ways
No tensions, no stress, nothing to be worried about
I wish to go back to that time when we had no doubt
We could take naps whenever we want
Play all day and don't care about anyone's taunt
To the time when phones were not so important to sound
Just playing with your friends and family and happiness all around
Not jealous of others success stories
Being in your imaginary world of glories
Nothing can be so beautiful than your own childhood
I wish to go back to the time when excitement was a mood
Adorably walking from here to there without any problems in your head
Without any questions about your future with stress-free sleep off to bed
Though it's not possible to become an infant again
Adulting is a part of life which you have to maintain
But I hope you can find that innocent child inside you
Never let it go away from your soul and be forever with you
- Shivangi
so sweet......
ReplyDeleteloving it
ReplyDelete