Sssshhh!!! Alright
Sssshhh!!! Alright
Where is the world taking me
M I on a swing
or
is the night king blocking me
Finding new hopes,
oh no no no no,
mistaking closed doors
Straight upside down I ain’t finding straight road
I asked for a lighter to burn down screwed words
My words that shattered he hailed up a sword
Oh my lordship I commit to somewhere I was wrong
A lighter against darkness he meant to rebound
A parallel mind palace my mind stayed within
Was anxious enough feared losing hope all in
My beg for thirst filled pockets with red
My hands now shivered to settle instead
M chanting Ed Sheeran’s so perfect held red
When I should be hailing Indian lords in bed
No glimpse of moon so dark my friend
I see sunrise at 12 instead
Woke up hailed lord celebrating Christmas I see
No lights just saddening calling father they plea
No candles they ignited just remorse I see
Just silence all over no lights on the tree
Haunting faces mind flayers ghostly vampires all around
Stepping crawling drifting brawling acid showering on ground
No lillies no roses just dark oleanders I found
Heart lacking people proposing, laying ashes so proud
Skipping a beat no pulse to count
M thumping low someone listen m shouting too loud
Alone in this parallel my words are nowhere renowned
Let me b silent oh no I’m stuck oh no I’m so unsound
Come listen anyone just hear me for once
I ain’t giving any ounce just pleading for succour
No darkness will shut I propose you my word
M a kid writing verse won’t you guess my worth
No love just hate no help just spurn
No trust just curse no fun just gun
No life just trouble igniting souls to burn
M a stuck threatened soul wait!!!!
Was I lost in my own dream world???
--- Naini
Where is the world taking me
M I on a swing
or
is the night king blocking me
Finding new hopes,
oh no no no no,
mistaking closed doors
Straight upside down I ain’t finding straight road
I asked for a lighter to burn down screwed words
My words that shattered he hailed up a sword
Oh my lordship I commit to somewhere I was wrong
A lighter against darkness he meant to rebound
A parallel mind palace my mind stayed within
Was anxious enough feared losing hope all in
My beg for thirst filled pockets with red
My hands now shivered to settle instead
M chanting Ed Sheeran’s so perfect held red
When I should be hailing Indian lords in bed
No glimpse of moon so dark my friend
I see sunrise at 12 instead
Woke up hailed lord celebrating Christmas I see
No lights just saddening calling father they plea
No candles they ignited just remorse I see
Just silence all over no lights on the tree
Haunting faces mind flayers ghostly vampires all around
Stepping crawling drifting brawling acid showering on ground
No lillies no roses just dark oleanders I found
Heart lacking people proposing, laying ashes so proud
Skipping a beat no pulse to count
M thumping low someone listen m shouting too loud
Alone in this parallel my words are nowhere renowned
Let me b silent oh no I’m stuck oh no I’m so unsound
Come listen anyone just hear me for once
I ain’t giving any ounce just pleading for succour
No darkness will shut I propose you my word
M a kid writing verse won’t you guess my worth
No love just hate no help just spurn
No trust just curse no fun just gun
No life just trouble igniting souls to burn
M a stuck threatened soul wait!!!!
Was I lost in my own dream world???
--- Naini
Lovable....awesome
ReplyDeletelovely...
ReplyDeletewow!!
ReplyDelete